Cherries

Monday, January 10, 2011

Dream It - Do It!

Happy Monday Friends!

I am home and energized from an amazing weekend in Truckee. It's a good thing, too because I have a busy few weeks ahead of me. Lisa A. and I had planned a girls weekend months ago. The invite to come spend the New Year holiday came after so lucky for me, I got the gift of two glorious weekends in a row in heaven!

Now it's back to work with the SIA snow show in Denver at the end of the month, school also starts for me on the 24th and I am now working as a full-fledged Realtor listing short sales. Keep me in mind if you or someone you know has questions about loan modifications, short sales and all the options/ramifications of their choices. I can answer loan mod questions no matter where you live in the US, but foreclosure laws vary from state to state. As always, consult a CPA and/or attorney for the best information for your situation. Laughing! I just provided a legal disclaimer in my Monday Motivator, how funny is that? I suppose as a professional, I can't help it -- it's the right thing to do.

Hey, if you have a Dream-Not-Come-True you want me to feature in my Intentional Winning In Life blog, reply to me and share what is it (you didn't pursue) and why you think you didn't or can't. You can check out Dave's Gettysburg story which is my feature for January. Oh, and take a moment to click the "follow" link, There is no better way to show a blogger some love than to follow & comment!


Whatever it is you long to do, do it. There has never been a better time to get busy and make you dreams come true. You can do it and there is no time like the present. Happy New Year!

No comments: