Cherries

Monday, January 24, 2011

On The Road Again!

We are off to Denver for our annual trade show - the SIA Snow Show. This week has been a whirlwind of activity, plans, packing, printing, and so much more! I want to share with you a letter from a mom of an 8 year old. Go to the bottom of this post to read what she has to say about ZipperBack Gloves

Being the overachiever I am, I'm also starting school today, too! Talk about crazy timing! I could have put it off another semester but I'm not one to procrastinate. These two big events happening at the same time presents several challenges but the fact of the matter is, it will only be challenging for a week or ten days - I can do that standing on my head! Laughing! My on-campus class is a creative writing class and my other two classes will be on line classes. I'm enrolled in American History and am hopeful I will be added to a digital photography class. All of this in an effort to obtain a degree in communication.

As if that's not enough, I am fully utilizing my real estate license and providing foreclosure alternative seminars and working with distressed homeowners to educate them about loan mod and if they choose to, list their homes for short sale. If you or someone you know is searching for answers regarding loan mods and short sales, please send them my way. I know more than I care to, but I love that it's giving so many families the information they need to make good decisions regarding modifying or selling.

It's time. We are off an running. I will write next week and share with you all the fun an excitement from Denver. No skiing this year, but lots of fun will be had nonetheless! If we're friends on Facebook, I'll be sure to post updates!

Today's motivator - Don't be afraid to say, "Yes!" while keeping in mind sometimes the best answer is, "No." Find balance in everything you do and everything you do will balance you!

Letter from Sarah H, MA -

"Thank you so much Kathy! I didn't want to elaborate too much on the phone because my son was right there, but I just want to reiterate how amazing these gloves are.

My son Jonathan had a stroke when he was born, and was never supposed to walk or talk. He has done both, with no real issues. The main residual issue we have stemming from his stroke is some weakness in his left hand. Because of this, he... is unable to wear a typical glove. I have been searching for years for this type of glove, and finally stumbled across yours in a store shortly before Christmas. They have been a true lifesaver for us.

I recommend your gloves to just about everyone I see, including my sons therapists. I am not sure if you were looking specifically to help out the special needs community or not, but you have done us a great service. Thank you! My son can now make snow balls AND have nice warm hands at the same time!"

Sincerely,
Sarah H. - Massachusetts

No comments: