Cherries

Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy MLK Day!


Happy MLK Day! For most of you it's Martin Luther King Jr Day, but in our family it's also Mary Lorraine Kalinowski Day! Laughing! You see, Mary is Dave's mom and yesterday was her birthday. We celebrated on Saturday night at Shadow Brook Restaurant in Capitola with family and friends. It was lovely. Take a look here, it really is a special place!


The weekend was full of love! We spent a night with David and Lisa in Alameda - our home away from home. Do you have a friend that truly makes you feel that welcome in their home? I'm incredibly lucky, because I have several friends who make me feel that way! We spent a little time with Al and Linda and to top off our bay area visit, we had lunch with David, Alice and Kayla.


Today we are heading up the hill to put Mason in his second of three snowboarding lessons. Dave and I will ski and I've got plans to share all the details of Boreal's programs for learning to ski/board. With that, I'm off and running. I will post pictures from the weekend and today tomorrow. Happy MLK Day!

No comments: