Cherries

Monday, February 7, 2011

The Update

"It's just another manic Monday, Oh, Oh, Oh!" Yes, manic is one word that I can use to describe it!

We made it back from Denver and the show was great! We made some sales and came home with easily five times the leads we did last year. We also were approached about a licensing deal and that's very exciting - we just have to see how serious it is. For now, we have about 6 weeks to get the all the orders for next season and evaluate some critical business decisions. Stay tuned!

I started school the day we left for Denver and I got off to a rocky start. Partly because I was on the road and also because I have not been in school for 26 years. The on-line format sounds ideal until you see how much more work it is than just showing up for class twice a week. Additionally, my schedule is not working and I am in a bit of a bind to add a class - if I don't, I don't get my VA benefit and that would be bad - real bad. I will know today if I have it worked out or not, if not, I don't know what that means - stay tuned here, too, if you're interested.

So in all this busy-ness, I need your help. I am up to my eyeballs so please understand that I am not available right now to chat and visit. The best way to reach me if you need to is e-mail and even then, though I am getting/reading them, I may not be as responsive as I normally am. All this crazy-busy-ness will pass, but for now, your understanding is much appreciated!

Here I go, keep your fingers crossed all goes favorably and if it doesn't, what the heck, it's still an interesting ride! Oh, and congratulations to the Green Bay Packers! Super Bowl 45 Champions!

No comments: