Cherries

Monday, January 23, 2012

It's Raining!

It's raining buckets today! Monday's are often difficult to face anyway but when it's storming, it's even more so. Mason had to go to school, Dave to work and I had an early morning dentist appointment. School starts for me tomorrow and I'm ready! Someone asked me when I graduate and I stared at them blankly and stuttered, "Graduate? I don't know." I'm

having so much fun being in school, it seems silly to stop going. I know! I know! I will get a degree and hopefully that will take me to a job I love.

Last week I wrote about being honest and so many of you sent me words of encouragement and most of your said the same thing, "What is really important is what's real for you." I agree with that and I'm being much more selective about who I'm sharing the truth with. Right now I am wanting the truth to come out about how hard big business is making it for small business to succeed. The banks are one area that many of us know need to loan money to small business so they can operate, but other big retailers need to make their shelves more accessible (and less costly) for mom and pop inventors working so hard to bring great products to life. I'm not going to bore you with all this here, but I am devoting more space to this on my Intentional Winning blog.

With that said, thank you for being my sounding board and my dear friends. I appreciate each one of you beyond measure and love that we connect at least once each week. Happy Monday!

No comments: