Cherries

Monday, April 16, 2012

It Will All Be Fine...

Happy Monday, at least if you are on the west coast, we have another 9 minutes. Holy cow, I'm late!

Life has been moving full speed ahead and I am operating on 3/4 power. We listed the house and calls are coming in. Not so many that we under priced it, but enough to know we are in the game. I have started packing so that makes the house messier than if all our crap was still out and about. Hey, it will be what it will be and I believe it will be fine.

I have my first wedding at The Beda Place this Saturday and I am completely excited. School is challenging me more this semester but with only a year left, my last semester should be mostly electives and lots of fun. From there it will be time to plan to finish the BA but will it be at CSU or somewhere on the east coast? That remains to be seen. For now, I am doing my best to keep my head above water, get great grades (yeah, a few slips...), and keep the home fires burning.

What about you, is summer sunshine peeking in on your part of the world? We are looking at 70 degrees this week with no rain in sight, though we still could use some April showers. Have a great week and get out and enjoy some sunshine...if it's not sunny where you are, bake some cookies and enjoy the last bits of old man winter, after all, it really is all about the journey.

No comments: