Cherries

Monday, October 22, 2012

Tornado Watch!

"It's raining it's pouring, the old man is snoring..." Yes, we are singing the praises of our first winter storm and is it ever a doozie! There are even talks of tornadoes later today. I am reveling in the luxury of being able to stay in, still in my pajamas doing homework. I felt guilty for just a moment that Dave had to go to work and Mason to school, but that silliness passed as I sipped my English breakfast tea and leisurely started my homework. I figured, it won't be long and my school days will be gone when I, too will have to go to work in cold, wet weather.
With that, I'm going to wish you a day when you can stay in and do what tickles your fancy on a dark, dreary day.

PS 10/23 - there were tornadoes! An F1 in Marysville, Elk Grove, and Lake of the Pines! WOW!

No comments: