Cherries

Monday, January 14, 2013

Brrrrr!

Welcome to a new week...a cold, new week. We have been experiencing record low temperatures here on the west coast although I kind of like it, it really feels like winter. Interestingly though, yesterday I noticed that the days are getting longer and I even thought I noticed a hint of spring in the air. Yes, it's cold outside, but the sun has been shining and the days just gorgeous.
 
This is my last week off before school starts and I'm excited. This will be my last semester and I will get to graduate with my starter degree! It's no secret that I am a late bloomer in life, so I guess I am right on par getting my AA at 46 years old. Lord knows how old I will be when I finally earn my BA, but hey, it's about the journey right? And without destinations to look forward to, we are simply sitting still...when have any of you ever known me to sit still? Laughing! Exactly! With that, I am in the bay area today getting information about a possible job opportunity after I graduate, it looks good, real good. I'll share more when I know more, for now, I have lots to do before school starts next week.
 
Mason is working hard as well, he and I did several new videos over the weekend and he has a new giveaway up on his website. Go watch his video and leave a comment to be entered to win - heck, in these early days of Mason's success, the odds of winning are pretty good so get your name in the hopper! Visit www.MasonPartak.com and cheer him on with lots of video views and comments, heck, you never know, you just might learn something along the way. Mason has some pretty cool possible opportunities on the horizon, too, we'll keep you posted.
 
 
Let me leave you with this today, some words of wisdom from Mason when asked what he would say if he had to give a speech to encourage or motivate people, he said, "Do what you want to do. I mean, why wouldn't you do what you want? Unless you are old and didn't do what you wanted to start with." Yep, Mason said that! I'll add to his thought, "Even if you are old, you can still do what you want to do, you just may have to get a little more creative to make it happen...Intentional Winning in Life." Happy Monday!

No comments: