Cherries

Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

July 4th Sparkler - Mason Made!
Happy 4th of July week! This is going to be a busy week so let me make this brief so we can get to celebrating. Mason has an appearance on Good Day Sacramento on Tuesday and a live cooking demo in Napa on July 4th. We are taking a mini trip to Napa to get Mason where he needs to be and enjoy some time as a family. I'm sure we will sip some wonderful wine, swim, and make fantastic memories.

I will post a link to Mason's performances when I get them, but for now, I have a weeks worth of work to do in 2.5 days. I know, it's classic, if we all worked every day like we do the day before we go on vacation, just imagine where we could go! Have a wonderful 4th of July, and remember, the memories we make with our families and friends is the best gift ever!

No comments: