Cherries

Monday, November 18, 2013

The Calm Before the Storm!

Have you ever had one of those weeks that you know you will have way more to do than days in a week to do it all? Yep, that's where I am today! Next weekend in the 20th Annual Mandarin Festival and just a week ago, I was offered the opportunity to bring in volunteers from our little school to man the ticket booths for a portion of the ticket sales - proceeds to go to our school kitchen project. How could I say no? I couldn't and I didn't, but there are some obstacles for sure. The biggest one being that I have to leave town on Friday afternoon and won't be back until after the festival closes on Saturday night!

I am sure I will pull it all together, but it is stressful in the meantime. I'll let you all know next week if I survived!

No comments: