Cherries

Monday, February 2, 2015

It's a Big News Week!

Happy Monday! 

There is lots happening this week, Mason is being honored by Placer County for the hard work he put into raising over $26,000 to improve his school kitchen and I am hoping my America Cooks With Chefs episode will be out. I will post about both of those noteworthy events as they happen.

I am finding that my new semester at school will be both invigorating and difficult. My video production and editing class has me fired up to make all kinds of movies while the web development class reminds me that I am really not that smart! Laughing! Okay, it's not all about smarts, but there is a major geek factor required to connect these dots and stay awake while learning what the dots are. For the most part, I am really excited and I know my video making skills are about to go from zero to 100 in the next 14 weeks. 

Stay tuned, I'm going to post a few other updates here this week mostly because the news is just too cool to wait another week to share. 

No comments: