Cherries

Monday, February 23, 2015

Busy is a Choice

Happy Monday!

I feel like time is slipping through my fingers like sand. I'm back to school 4 days a week and my business is booming so that is leaving little time for anything else. I am loving my classes, video production, video editing and a web development class. The web class is interesting but absolutely not something I would ever do for a living, it takes all I have to stay awake and retain the data from class to class. The video classes on the other hand, are so much fun! All I can think about is what will my next project be, what can Mason and I produce in the kitchen and I'm finding my wheels turning with what I can do to produce virtual tours for my real estate clients. I'm so excited, I can't  turn off the creative mind spin.

Busy is one of those words that comes and goes in our lives, and yes, busy is a choice and to that end, I want to drink in every single drop that life has to offer. I likely say yes far too often but that is why I can look back on so many amazing life experiences. Of course, there comes a time when I have to say no as we all understand, there is just one of "me" and so many opportunities. My goal right now is to work, to list properties, to help buyers find homes and to keep working with Mason to help him say yes as much as he can, too. And he does! He absolutely gets from me a zest for life and trying all kinds of new things. I love that about him and I hate it, too. You see, him saying yes means me saying yes and I don't always want to do the same things he wants to do. So be it, we take it day by day and do the best we can.

What's new with you? Share some good news with me so I can feel like I am more in touch and connected to my friends than I know I really am right now...yes, I am choosing to be busy but it's all in the name of a good financial plan! 

No comments: