Cherries

Monday, March 23, 2015

It Rained!

Happy Monday!

It's officially springtime and last night we got rain, just a little but hopefully enough to wash away some of the pollen that has been plaguing me and so many others I know. This is going to be a busy, busy, busy week. Not only is it the last week before spring break, but Mason and I have a number of irons in the fire that seem to all need our (read "my") attention at the same time. It's interesting how these life tides ebb and flow, and how something that didn't pan out last year has a different meaning this year. I can't say it's less exciting or important, just that after a big disappointment and the passing of another year, I think one comes to realize that no matter what, it's all going to be okay regardless how it plays out so let's just enjoy the ride. I know this is true for me, and it seems like it may be so for Mason, too. 

Dave is back in school and not liking this class or the time it is taking to make school happen with work and family. I can honestly say it's so much easier to make it happen when you love the curriculum of your classes. I spent 5 1/2 hours editing video Saturday night and when I realized it was 1:30 AM, it seemed as if I had just sat down to get started. 

As we all head out the door this morning to work and school, remember to be kind, smile at people you don't know and hug those you do - just because! Have a great week.

No comments: