Cherries

Monday, March 2, 2015

What's the Lesser of Two Evils?

It's Monday again! How do the Mondays seem to come back around so quickly? I know, I know, all the days come at equal intervals but Mondays seem to be the least popular. My last entry spoke to the idea that being busy is a choice, but to some degree, there are things that have timelines and deadlines and if not met, bad things happen. I am busy and to the things I have no say in the matter, I'll continue, and to the other things, well, it all depends on how awful the consequences. We have a number of weeks more to prepare and sell Dave's moms townhouse and then our visits will be just for that, visiting.

School is keeping me very busy (there's that word again) but incredibly stimulated creatively. The video editing and production projects we are doing are really fun and we are working with video in ways I never thought of. At this point of my education, all I can think is, so many ideas, so few years left in my life to see them all to fruition. 

I don't have much new information to share this week so let's keep this one short and sweet...one of the things on my list of things to do that does not have awful consequences when it is not fully published on time. Happy Monday!

No comments: