Cherries

Monday, March 16, 2015

Your Taste

Happy Monday, mother nature has been sure that she did not want to give us a real winter here in California, but she's not all the way sure she's ready for spring either. Our weather has been fickle, overcast with cool breezes one day, and then the next day it'll be bright and sunny 80°. Doesn't feel much like early March. I'm not really complaining, however we really need the rain. The rivers and lakes are going to be nothing but puddles this summer.

On other fronts, we have lots of exciting opportunities on the horizon. We can't share the details yet, but as soon as we can, we will! Mason is cooking like crazy and we are having a blast coming up with video ideas since I am loving my video classes so much. I edited my first video all the way through and though it's still very basic, I am getting more and more comfortable using the program and tools. I want to do so much more, I'm sure you all understand when you have an idea or a vision in your head of something you want to create, yet when you take action the end result is not even a fraction of what you imagined. Right? In one of my classes, my professor shared this little tidbit with us and did it ever speak to me! Maybe it will speak to you, too. Monday's are rarely our favorite day of the week, but if you can think with something that keeps you engaged and doing what you love, even if you are not as good at it as you would like to be, then I will have done my job! Really, take the minuscule amount of time it will take to watch this and enjoy a little spot of inspiration. Taste

Happy Monday and keep on moving forward, one step at a time and even if you don't get "there" the journey will be worth it. 


No comments: