Cherries

Monday, March 13, 2017

Moving Through the Stuff

Preston Castle - this is where the movie is being filmed.
This week has been busy, lots of doing and preparing for the coming two weeks when Mason will be working on the movie. I have a pretty good idea of what to expect and at the same time, I'm not sure at all. That sounds odd, I'm sure, but while some things are pretty standard in the process of movie making, other things are unique to a production. I'm excited for Mason to get to have a full experience. He is not simply a background actor or extra, he has a featured role, and though he does not have lines at this point, he will be required to shave his head, be pushed in a swimming pool (not for fun, for delousing) and have to swim to get out quickly. This pool scene by itself is considered a stunt. Who gets to do a stunt in their first movie? Mason does, that's who! This is a gritty, icky role and that's what will make it so much fun for him. It's these kinds of roles that actors live for and I'm so excited Mason is getting to do this. With that said, I have stuff I need to do to be ready to be away from home and work next week. Hopefully we will have good reception at the castle (doesn't that just sound cool, at the castle) and I can work while Mason is doing his thing. More on this as it unfolds, at least as much as I can share.

I don't have much more to share so we'll just leave it here until next week. Go out and do something that moves you one step closer to your dreams, and if you you're not currently dreaming for yourself, help someone else move a little closer to their dream. Yeah, that feels super good!

No comments: