Cherries

Monday, April 3, 2017

Happy 50th Birthday Jules!

Happy 50th Birthday to my most longtime best friend! I can't believe I've been able to be on this journey with Julie for darn near 40 years. To be her best friend since fourth grade, well, to say it's an honor would be an understatement. I'm so glad so many of her friends joined me on Saturday to celebrate her, her life, and the awesome woman she is. So glad to call her, and all of you friends!


Julie’s birthday is March 30th, but to celebrate on April 1st (yes, April Fools Day!) with a “theme” that combined Steampunk, Pirates, Mardi Gras, and Disney, well, it fit Julie to a tee! Almost everyone dressed up and the food was off the hook. If this party did not make Jules feel loved, well, I can’t imagine what would. She is loved and I can’t wait to see what the next 50 years holds for us!




No comments: