Cherries

Monday, August 6, 2018

Movies, Offers, and Games at the Gym

It's been a busy week! Mason shot his first speaking roll in a SAG short film. I'm so proud of him and he actually has talent. LOL! I have to check myself because as his mom I see him as sometimes more than he maybe is, don't you think? I guess I am also harder on him in other instances, but after seeing him in action this past weekend I know he not only listens to me, he has what it takes to be an actor. Whether or not he is willing to do the work, well, that remains to be seen. Stay tuned for more about #KnightRighters.

I wrote two offers this week for two awesome families, and guess what, they were both accepted! WhooHoo! I'm so happy to be helping both of these families own their very first homes, it is my favorite part of my job. Now I just have to keep things on track for the next 30 days. Send good vibes our way because this business can certainly be fickle.


I will wrap this week up with the news that I am making it a priority to get back to regular workouts at the gym. I've been struggling with menopause and lots of joint pain, it's been really hard but this last week Mason and I had a ton of fun at the gym. We got all new game-like workout equipment and it's been fun to do something different while getting a really good workout. Seriously, look at this equipment. I'm finding that I need the regular workouts to keep the pounds at bay, it seems too much to ask that I shed some. I'll keep going, regardless of if it hurts or not, it's still good for me, right?

No comments: