Cherries

Monday, October 22, 2018

Happy 15th Birthday Mason

15 years ago Mason Bonham Partak came into this world, immediately placed in his daddy's arms, he smiled. Well, I don't know if he smiled, I was knocked out and filleted like a fish, but I will tell my tale as if he did. ðŸ™‚
This kid has been strong-willed from day one, smart, funny, kind, and a pain in our asses from the time he realized he could be. He is courageous, he takes chances, he seems fearless (well, except for that time he insisted on riding the sheep, but then got in the chute and cried to not have to ride the sheep!), and he has already made a huge impact on this world in more ways than one.
Mason, I am not loving your teenage years - you test me, but you still make me proud. You make me cry, you make me laugh, and you practice some serious dumbassery. I do my best to not kill you. But no matter what you face in the coming years, I will always love you. I am so thankful that you are my son, you are the best of your dad and I and you are a rock star! Set this world on fire kid, you have work to do and it will all be noteworthy, I just know it. 



No comments: