Cherries

Monday, November 12, 2018

Vacation in the Smoky Mountains and Nashville, TN


Gorgeous fall colors and 100-mile views. The weather is spectacular and of course, my people are my whole ❤️ He’s been making me laugh for more than 20 years. It’s our anniversary month and I couldn’t love him more, except tomorrow, I’ll love him more tomorrow, and the next day, I’ll love him even more then.
We have been having such a wonderful time. Only in the south can you sit and watch an outdoor show in individual rocking chairs, play hillbilly golf on the side of a hill with an elevator kart that takes you up to play, oh, and a hole with a Plinko board! Of course, you can’t leave out if I had a nickel for every time I heard “Y’all” and “Bless your heart.”

Waking up in the arms of crazy fall colors and light rain is just like our wedding day 17 years ago in Nevada City. Happy Anniversary Flower Dave, I love writing our story and can’t wait to see what’s next. As a little girl a love like we have was truly only in fairytales, thank you for showing me a new, incredible reality. Nashville, here we come!
Nashville was a hoot! We needed more time, but we ate wonderful food, went to Music Row, and spent several hours at Opryland Hotel that was all decked out for Christmas. It’s tough catching a crazy early morning flight home. It sucks waking up in the middle of the night, but we will be home early with the time change and still have some daytime left. Another epic vacation in the books.

No comments: