Cherries

Monday, July 1, 2019

Things Mason Says...

June 2019 Mason: Mom, your IGA is pretty weak. Me: Really? Why do you think that? Mason: Your posts don’t have very many likes at all. Me: Is that what makes an IG account strong or worthwhile, lots of likes? Mason: Well yeah, you have to have lots of likes. Me: What if I don’t have lots of likes, but one person tells me in a comment that my post was just what they needed to hear? Mason: Well, that’s good too, but really, you need lots of likes. Me: I’ll take the one comment sharing that I touched someone over lots of likes. Mason: Yeah mom, that sounds like you, your heart prefers the words more than the likes. July 2014 Mason: Dang this Pandora! There is no reason it shouldn't be loading, we are in a major neopolitan area. Me: Uh, I think you mean metropolitan. Mason: Oh, yeah. What is neopolitan again? Me: Either an ice cream flavor, an era, or a region depending on how you are using it. Mason: Oh yeah, okay, then that's funny, major neopolitan area! Shaking my head, he cracks himself up! He gets that from me. June 2014 Mason: Mom, I went on a genealogy website and I found my great grandfather, and he's still alive. Me: No, that can't be right, I know both of your great grandfathers are no longer with us, they have passed. Mason: No mom, I'm sure this is my logical great grandfather. Me: Well now I know that it's not true because nobody in our family is logical! Of course he meant biological. :) July 2010 While listening to a comment about ending world hunger Mason emphatically said to me, "I'm never ending world hunger!" I replied, "Why not?" "Because I'm always hungry and if we end world hunger how will we know it's time to eat?" Mason reasoned. I laughed, I didn't even know what to say.



No comments: