Cherries

Monday, August 12, 2019

This & That


There were a couple of other things that were special last weekend while we were in Southern California, one of them was that Dave participated in a salsa making contest at the OC Fair and took second place! It was live on stage and he made us proud! LOL! Okay, it's not some epic thing, but I love that he participated. What was especially funny is how many people thought I meant a Salsa Dancing contest! 



The other thing that was great was that Mason and I took another photo on the beach being "Open" to all the universe has to offer. This one is being compared to last year so the difference is subtle, but you can see that Mason has officially passed me and is absolutely taller than I am. It's okay, I knew it was coming but in the 10 years that we've been doing this, it's super cool to see 2009 compared to 2019. 





This week was busy, I had lots of adventures in real estate. I am working with a family who has an uncanny knack of wanting to see properties that go beyond the north 40! We have been through national forest land, off-road for more than 5 miles, and one property was not only off-road, but it was way up a hill. I could swear I heard banjos when we looked at the last one! Sunday was a l-o-n-g day! We looked at a property that was what felt like at the end of the earth, and then 4 more not so "far out!" I got home in time to get Dave to work as we are currently sharing one vehicle and then to put this lovely little “SOLD” sign on my property closing this week. Next, I got groceries, and then home to grab Mason to go with me back to where Dave is working so he could walk home with me since it was then after dark. The bonus was that we walked the dogs tonight. Work is still not done but I’m tired so, sweet dreams!

No comments: