Cherries

Monday, February 3, 2020

Just Say, "Thank You"

 You gotta love this life! It ebbs and flows. I can recall a very dear friend years ago saying, "You are so lucky! You have it all. A happy marriage to a great guy, a healthy son, you live in an amazing house, some money in the bank...I wish I could live your life." As she was talking I was thinking, yep, you're right, and I'm so grateful. I replied, "You know, you're right, I'm living an amazing life but don't think for one moment it can't all be gone. Money, houses, good health, and happy marriages can disappear. The idea is to say thank you, say thank you when you wake up, say thank you as you close your eyes to sleep, say thank you when he takes out the garbage, say thank you when you hear your children laughing or crying, say thank you when you can pay your bills, and say thank you when you have a job to make more money to pay them when you are short...just always say thank you." Today I'm saying thank you.

No comments: