Cherries

Monday, February 17, 2020

New Year Health Update

We are 6 weeks into the new year and I have to say, things are going amazing! Of the many things on track, I'm most pleased with my health. I got into therapy - nutritional therapy and I booked an appointment with Jody Skoczylas-Summers. We worked with my regular doctor to check my overall blood work along with the things I wanted to see improve, and guess what? Things are improving. Most noteworthy is that my symptoms of menopause have finally settled down and I am only taking the hormone supplements 4 days a week. My weight is slowly coming down, I'm not taking OTC sleep aids at all, and I've reduced my alcohol intake significantly.


Jody put several things in perspective and reminded me of quite a few things I "used to" know and practice regularly. I'm thinking some photos may be coming soon, and not the normal before-and-after that show a dramatically different body. I'm seeing brighter skin, healthier hair, and eyes that twinkle a little more than they used to. 


This is absolutely a shout out to Jody and her enthusiasm to help people feel good through her welcoming demeanor, her kind words, and her excitement to see people feel better just by getting their bodies back in balance with real food and some simple vitamins and minerals. And we have this amazing woman as an affordable(very affordable!) resource right here in Auburn!


Stay tuned, there's more good news coming, but in the meantime, if you want more info, reach out to me, I'm happy to refer you!

No comments: