Cherries

Monday, March 23, 2020

All I Said Was, "No Screen Time After 9 PM."

It's no secret that I'm a mean mom. I say no, I make Mason do his chores before he can go have fun, and I am not one to tolerate a crappy attitude for very long. Well, I'm sure COVID is playing into some angst for all of us, but come on, is having to be home and slow down really so bad? Not only has Mason's attitude not been so great, but he is not adjusting to online school like I hoped he would. The school and teachers are also not doing very well as they were not really equipped to teach online. In any case, I decided that unplugging after 9 PM would be good for Mason, he did not agree. And really, if he knew the music, he would know that Quiet Riot is far more obnoxious than ZZ Top ever could be! 



No comments: