Cherries

Monday, April 27, 2020

Weight Loss Challenge? I Accept!

Okay, friends, I'm gearing up to participate in a 6-week weight loss challenge starting May 6th with some other awesome women. You can certainly join me if you want to, just message me and I'll send you the details.

Here's the thing, we bought our boat a few years ago and that was when menopause was at it's worst for me. I bought new swimsuits that cover all the areas and was okay with those but while I was at Kohls last year I saw a suit on clearance that I fell in love with.  Wouldn't you know, the only one they had was a size bigger than I was wearing at that time. It was perfect because one size up on a swimsuit is a good thing. When I got home guess what? It didn't fit. It was too small. 

Keep in mind, I did not let myself go. I was not overeating and not keeping active. In fact, I was still watching what I ate and exercising. In any case, I never even took the tags off the suit and planned to return it. I never returned it because I really love it and feel like I could wear it if I just worked hard enough. I'm ready to do that, I am going to wear it, I'm going to wear it and feel great in it when we go to Mexico later this year (in September provided we can go).

Healthy, Happy & Fit!

💪New Group is starting on May 6th

💪To participate in the Challenge everyone must have Fiberwise 

💪3 prizes, Cash, and gifts! Prizes are for the following: BIGGEST Weight Loss, Most Inches Lost, and Most Participation (each qualifying winner is eligible for 1 prize)


$150 cash for most weight lost.

Fitbit for most inches lost.

Ninja blender for most participation.


We don't necessarily need the prizes, but it makes it more fun to have something to work toward. 

I actually took "before" pics today and put that suit on. Yes, I could get it on but it doesn't fit. I'm not returning it, I'm going to wear it and I will post the before (from today) and after when I reach my goal.

No comments: