Cherries

Monday, July 20, 2020

Tubing and Toasters!


I told Dave if he wanted a Day-Vorce, he didn’t need to kill me on the tube and make it look like an accident. No Dateline episode necessary, just tell me he wants out, give me half of his stuff, and pay me for the rest of my life and I’d let him go. LOL!! He dumped me off the tube and scared Mason so much he started swimming to where I was in the water to make sure I was okay. Of course I’m kidding about the Day-Vorce, but it was sweet to see Mason genuinely concerned about me. Theresa got some air, too! She about took Mason’s head off! And the old guy’s still got it! And, he can still get up on the wakeboard, too! Way to go Flower Dave.



Today I showed property, met with new sellers (a personal referral), and continued the kitchen remodel. We wrapped up the day writing/submitting an offer for friends who want to buy here in Auburn, having chicken wings and drinks at Lucky J’s and Pistol Pete's Brew & Cue. 

Thank you to my close friends who refer me business and those who trust me to handle their real estate needs. It’s a big deal and I am so grateful.

Finally, there is my goofy kid who stacks a toaster on cork trivets, on a TV tray in front of a LARGE dog door!! What on earth was he thinking? LOL!

No comments: