Cherries

Monday, January 31, 2005

Didn't I Tell You They Would Change The Date?

Well my dear friends, it is Sunday night, not that late and I am completely pooped out!

Mason and I were in Alameda this weekend and we had a wonderful time. Our visit with Lisa and David was great, Lisa and I got lots of time to visit. The Chili Cook Off was great fun and though Terry (and I) did not win this year it was great to see everyone and visit. The best part was watching Mason in his first real big social situation. I am sure you all realize that babies and young children love music, well, Mason is no exception. The thing with Mason is that where most little ones will bounce by just bending their knees, he will bounce, shuffle his feet and he has a move with his hands and arms that is his alone. With one hand he will motion like he is snapping his fingers and moving his arm appropriately and with his other arm, he has it strait up above his head doing a wiggling like a noodle motion. I know that is a wild description but it is as accurate as I can be! I will have to at some point try to get it on video, it MUST be captured for future generations! So dressed to the nines in his little Wranglers, boots, western shirt and belt with buckle, he was as cool as could be......or as cool as you can be with a big ole drool hanging from your face! Laughing! He had a ball as did all of us watching him. Yet one more time I was so sorry Dave was not there!

So It looks like we are not going to meet Dave this weekend. As we expected, it has been delayed. I do not know for when but I will let you all know when I do.

Lots of love to you and have a wonderful week! I think this motivator was written by a one year old! No kidding that persistence will get you what you want, it sure pooped mom out!

Love to you all!

Kath

Power Of Persistence

One small effort, by itself, will not have much of an impact. Yet when that same effort is repeated again and again, the results can be truly magnificent.

Persistence has power. With persistence, soft drops of water can wear away the hardest stone. With persistence, a tiny seed can grow into an enormous tree. With persistence, what seems to be impossible can in fact be achieved.

With persistence, the setbacks and obstacles are overcome, one by one. With persistence, you will get where you intend to go.

Persistence does not require a massive effort or special resources or exotic skills. To benefit from the power of persistence, all you must do is keep on going.

Persistence is really quite simple, and available to anyone who decides to use it. Choose to put the power of persistence on your side, and you'll bring the very best of your dreams to life. Ralph Marston from The Daily Motivator with permission www.thedailymotivator.com

No comments: