Cherries

Monday, February 7, 2005

Dave's Out Of Iraq!

Hi guys,

This is going to be short and sweet today...Dave is safely out of Iraq and in Kuwait. By the time you are reading this, he will be on a plane for the USA! Whoo-Hoo! All information from here is not only subject to change, but WILL change so let me just say that he should be back in CA by Wednesday and will likely be tied up with demobilization briefings for up to two weeks. From that point, we think he will be coming home and finished with this deployment!

Thank you all for listening to me be happy and sad through all of this and thanks to many of you who were there for me in ways I didn't even know I needed you to be. I made some really great new friends in some of Dave's fellow soldiers wives and ultimately made the ultimate pitcher of lemonade from an overproducing lemon tree!

Love to you all!
Kathy

No comments: