Cherries

Monday, June 11, 2007

MM 6/11/2007

Good Morning Friends!

If you remember, I told you I was headed to Texas to the eWomen's Network Conference with Dahlynn. The primary reason I went, was to help her with all the details of her speaking engagement and multiple book signings. My personal motivation was to find several more resources to help me get my book published sooner rather than later. Dahlynn did a phenomenal job moderating a panel of four multi-million dollar business owners, all women, and the book signing after the panel spoke was so successful that the group following us was very unhappy. My personal mission was also accomplished. I am not at liberty to talk about the details right now, but suffice it to say, big changes are on the horizon for me and my professional life. I promise, I will keep all of you, first and foremost posted as this project develops. For now, let me say Dahlynn thank you for all of your support of me and my lofty dreams and I have never been more proud of you than I was watching you speak in front of more than a thousand CEO women on Saturday.

Being in Dallas surrounded by these wildly successful women I had the opportunity to confirm something I have felt for some time. In talking with these female entrepreneurs, I found a common thread of not only incredible strength but that they all somehow felt they were out of their league in the company of the other women. I have felt that way at different times in my professional life and even more so in my personal life. I am here to tell you, we are all so much more alike than we are different. If we just make the mindful choice to look at our strengths and accomplishments, we will see that we are more wildly successful than we think. That which we focus on grows. Focus on how successful you are and successful you will be. That is my motivator for today. Have a great day all week long!

No comments: