Cherries

Monday, June 25, 2007

MM 6/25/2007

Aloha Friends!

We are home from The Grand Poobah, and grand it was! This was the 20th anniversary of this event and everybody went all out.Tents were decorated, costumes created and the food for Saturday nights luau was amazing. We turned that group camp site into a mini Hawaiian island. Every year we have a large group of fun people. This year was no different except we had the pleasure of having Dave's dad with us. He played his guitar around the fire and had everybody clapping and singing along.

Getting ready to take a trip or go on vacation is some of the hardest work we do. We find the time and energy to shop, pack, prepare food and make sure we have all the little stuff we think we need to be ready to go. In addition to all that, we still work our day jobs and, take care of our families and homes. We have all heard the old saying, "work like the day before you leave for vacation everyday," Can you imagine how your sales numbers would soar if you did that? What about getting through all that filing and paper in your "in" box? I think I work hard most days, but I am going to implement into my routine to work like the day before I leave for vacation at least one day every week. I'll let you know how that impacts my sales numbers or piles of stuff to file and/or handle.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and are on your way to a very productive week ahead. I have lots to do so I better get to doing it! Enjoy a few pictures of our Grand Poobah and I'll see you next week!

Kathy

No comments: