Cherries

Monday, July 23, 2007

MM 7/23/2007

Hi Friends!

Happy Monday. Dave and I are in Las Vegas. Dave had to be here for business and I got to tag along. We got here Friday night around midnight and have been having a ball! We played a little poker and blackjack, but have been doing lots of walking, looking at all the new stuff, eating in little restaurants and just enjoying being together without Mason! You all know I love my son, but I love my husband too, and time with just the two of us, is so important. Not to mention, Mason doesn't miss us either. I have called him each day and it is like pulling teeth to get him to talk to me . When he does get on the phone, he tells me he is having fun, he is okay and good-bye!

I don't have much time in the hotel business center so have a great week, and I'll talk to you next week!

Love Kathy

Tell those you love, that you love them. Tell them today, tomorrow and every other chance you get. If they don't love you back, still tell them that you love them. It will make you feel good and regardless of what they say, it will make them feel good too!

No comments: