Cherries

Monday, March 24, 2008

E-Mail Versus Blog

Hi Friends,

Happy Spring! You all know how much I love the fall season, well, spring holds a close second.

So I have my feet back on the ground with no plans to be on an airplane in the coming months. I love to travel, and with traveling comes the I love to be home part. Dave leaves for five weeks starting the 10th of April. He is going to Arkansas for military training, with many other shorter trips already on his calendar in the coming months.

I did a personal query about having content in the body of an e-mail versus clicking a link. I went to the blog format because I thought it looked nicer, cleaner, in color, and it provided you with the ability to look back at past motivators. I like that the history is in one place as well. It never occurred to me that clicking a link would deter or eliminate more than half of you! I write this silly thing so it doesn't matter to me where it is, I can cut and paste all day long! Laughing! It was also mentioned that the blog seems less personal. I have a specific blog just for the MM so I know who is going there and I don't have to worry about "Joe Public" reading it (unless they happen upon it, and in that case, I don't care). I will put the content in the e-mail, and post it on my blog as well. The benefit of to going to the blog will be that is where I will post pictures when I have them.

The trip to Arizona was a huge success. Dave invented something and I am pursuing the patents. We got yes after yes meeting with patent attorneys, venture capitalists, licensing attorneys, and other successful inventors (very successful!). QVC even wants to introduce it! So there you have it! More details as soon as our patent is pending.

Mike sent me this Ralph Marston motivator on Being Success

Be success

Only when you're able to accept the possibility of getting it wrong will you have the persistence to get it right. Meaningful success rarely comes from a single transaction.Success is a consistent pattern more than it is an isolated event.

It is the way you live rather than some object or experience you acquire.In fact, the way to truly have success is to be success. Success is yours when you persistently embody the discipline, the integrity, the positive attitude, the respect and all the other attributes of which it is made.

Visualize yourself today as a living, breathing, active and dynamic manifestation of success. In what way does such a vision compel you to think, to speak, to act and to live? If you consider success to be something outside of you, that's where it will always remain -- outside of you and apart from you.

Instead, choose to not merely be successful, but to be success itself.In your thoughts, your words, your actions and your expectations, be the living embodiment of success. And whatever you envision will surely be within your reach.
Ralph Marston from The Daily Motivator with permission www.thedailymotivator.com

No comments: