Cherries

Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday Motivator

Hi Friends,

Happy St. Patrick's Day! May the luck O' the Irish be smil'n on ya! I am home and feel a little spaced out. I am not really jet lagged, I am just not quite in the right time zone.

I have a ton of stuff to do today and tomorrow and then I am back on a plane for Arizona. I am going to do some business that I am fully intending will change the life of my family significantly (for the better, that is)! I can't share the details just yet, but suffice it to say, there are great things on the horizon. When I can spill the beans, you will be the first to know.

I had a wonderful time in Vietnam. The people there are very friendly and the people we met in our tour group were the best. I will share the details of the trip later since I am very tired, very busy, and got lucky enough to get the belly issues (if you get my drift) once I arrived home.

Have a great week and I'll see you next Monday!

No comments: