Cherries

Monday, May 5, 2008

And the Invention is...

Hi Friends,

As promised, I have B-I-G news today! We are officially "patent pending" on our invention so I can tell you all about it. For the record, I wasn't so concerned with sharing the idea with you, as I was concerned about putting it out over the Internet before we were properly protected.

I've created a preliminary web site and I invite you to check it out. I'd really like it if you could go to the web site for a few reasons. First, you can see there what Dave and I have been working on. Second, you can give me some feedback in terms of do you understand what this whole idea is just from reading what I've posted on the site. Finally, I need your help. I need to build a roster of people who would be interested in this product when it's available in stores. I need to have you help me spread the word and collect a list of names (first and last), state they live in, and e-mail address. This information is just for me, and the e-mail address will be used to send a one time e-mail notifying them that the product is for sale and where they can buy it. If your contacts get an e-mail from you assuring them you know me and know I am honorable, they will likely check it out and send me their info. http://www.zipperbackgloves.com/

I already have contacts with three manufacturers who are interested in licensing our product. We do not plan to make and manufacture it, licensing is my intention and I have every reason to believe it will not only be wildly successful, but it will revolutionize it's industry! I'll keep you posted!

Please ask your family, friends, and their family and friends to e-mail me at zbgloves@yahoo.com and let me know if they would be interested in this product.

Your motivator for this week is "Kathy took all the little steps to follow through with an idea to get a patent. If she can do it, so can I!" Here we go!

No comments: