Cherries

Saturday, May 31, 2008

What about the bear?

So, did anyone see the picture of the bear? Dave and Mason had a somewhat close encounter with our neighborhood bear!

Dave actually took video and was easily within 100 feet of this gorgeous animal. I saw the pictures and video and said in my deep mom voice, "You didn't take Mason with you getting this close, did you?" As I was asking I could hear Mason in the background of the video, whispering loudly, "Daddy, can I come with you?" and Dave replying, "No Mason, stay there. Your mom would kill me if I let you come with me!" It was a pretty funny moment. Not to say I was thrilled with Dave putting his life in jeopardy. It's a good thing he has a substantial life insurance policy. Is putting yourself in the line of fire with a bear covered?


In any case, I'm sending this supplemental Monday Motivator because Memorial Day took all the thunder from Dave and his bear. Shoot Dave and e-mail and tell him you saw his bear, it'll make his day! Dpartak@yahoo.com




1 comment:

Shauna said...

that would be so scary to be that close to real live bear!