Cherries

Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Valentines Week!

Happy Winter!

Finally, it's raining and snowing. If Mother Nature is agreeable, we could see some snow here in Auburn today. If not, that's okay, it's raining and we sure need the water. We'll be heading to the Anderson's house in Truckee tomorrow and I can't tell you how excited we are. I'm always so grateful that I have friends who think enough of us to share their home away from home. This year I'm sure we'll make lots of time for snowballs, angels, and men but we'll also be working. Dave and I are planning to visit as many downtown and ski resort shops as we can to take glove orders. There's no time like the present and since the universe doesn't think I need a job working for someone else, I better get moving on building this business for myself!

Since we'll be in Truckee this week I'm planning to make our Valentines Day a fun filled day in the snow. We'll be making chocolate dipped marshmallows with the kids and after dinner, everyone will gather around a hot pot of melted chocolate to dip strawberries, pineapple, and bananas. Yum!

If you're not quite in the mood for love, check out my Intentional Winning blog for some quick, easy, inexpensive, and even free ideas to get you in the spirit. Wednesday I have a great little gift you can send family, friends, and coworkers right from your desk. Check it out, have fun and if you do, send me one! It's a new year and we're off to a great start! Let me be the first to send you my love! Happy Valentines Day!



No comments: