Cherries

Monday, February 2, 2009

More Pictures From Las Vegas

Mason was one of very few children in attendance at the show.
This alone made him the King of Swag!
The kind people of Zipfy gave him a mini luge.

Alice was the first to take the bull by the horns! Mike and I rode the bull as well but my hat's off to Alice for initiating the fun.

Look at mama's big Vegas hair! Yes, I am a child of the 80's!

Jimmy and Mary Ann drove up from Arizona to have dinner and spend a night out dancing with us. We had dinner at Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill. What fun!

I know this picture has a lighting issue, but I love the expression in my smile.
It really speaks to the fun we were having and how much I love my guy!

Yes, I love my guy, but what girl can resist a picture with a hunk-a hunk-a burnin' love like Toby Keith?

No comments: