Cherries

Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Much New Today!

Happy Monday!

This last week and weekend are simply a blur. I told you all about my initial sales, successes and the follow up has kept me busy, to say the least. Making things more difficult is a recurring computer issue I've had with my computer since the day I plugged it in for the very first time. It's been a maddening process, but more than one year later, HP has finally agreed to replace it with a new one. Who knows how long it will really take, but at least they've finally acknowledged that this one is defective!

Since I sent a Wednesday MM last week and my IW newsletter this morning, I'm going to just say make this week a productive one and make time to do something you really want to do! Also, please keep the votes coming at Startup Nation!

No comments: