Cherries

Monday, March 23, 2009

Come On Get Happy!

Happy First Monday Of Spring!

Last week was a bit of a blur since I was running like crazy. This weekend was a welcome, slower pace. The big news on the glove front is that Dave sold 168 pairs to one sports shop in South Lake Tahoe. Go Dave! My (my = our) goal is to take orders for 1200 pair (thanks Al!) before 3/31 and with Dave's new account, I think we're a quarter of the way there. And for a little something to look forward to, I may have another product coming out before the end of the year! No Kidding!

So this week is more of the same. I'm planning to utilize as many business hours as I can introducing ZipperBack Gloves so even if I don't make the sale this time, they know who I am next time I stop in. By the time I'm there again, we'll be old friends and they'll be ordering hundreds of pairs!

Have a great week and send me some fitness mo-jo! I need it now, more than ever! But even still, I have so much to be grateful for, I have to be happy in spite of my spongy middle! Since every day is a new beginning, this motivator is fitting. Have a great week!

Kathy

Positive beginning

Would you spend your hard-earned money buying things you didn't want or need? Of course not.

So why would you spend any of your precious and powerful thoughts on things you don't want? It makes much more sense to focus your thoughts on the positive, desirable things you would like to create and expand upon.

The thoughts with which you choose to fill your mind have a direct influence on the people, things, and events that surround your life. Every moment, with each thought, you have the opportunity to point your life in a specific direction.

The way you think about life plays a major role in the way your life unfolds. Again and again, choose those thoughts that resonate with a life that's rich, joyous and fulfilled.

You think thousands of thoughts each day. Use the opportunity of each thought to push you toward the precise life you wish to create for yourself.

Everything in your world begins with a thought. So use your thoughts to give everything a powerful, positive beginning.

Ralph Marston from The Daily Motivator with permission http://www.dailymotivator.com

No comments: