Cherries

Monday, March 30, 2009

We Got A New-To-Us Car


Hi Friends,

We genuinely needed a new car. Something more cost effective in both fuel consumption, maintenance, and repairs. We bought a 2003 Suburu Legacy with only 60,500 miles. It looks nearly new, it's in such good shape. It's a total "mom" car and I love it!

My sales efforts were successful. I didn't reach my 1000 pair, okay Al, 1200 pair goal, but I did sell 501 pair. I got the final samples on March 13th and in just ten days, I sold gloves to an industry that technically finished their shopping in January. We have a big trade show in September in Las Vegas and the Snowsport Industry Association show in January. I expect we'll see so much more growth in the fourth quarter of this year and the first quarter of next year. We are already working on offering a fleece version of our snow glove, a 1-2 year old size or style for the 2010/2011 season, and even a whole different product that is still under wraps. We have so much to look forward to, how can we see our journey thus far as anything but successful? Exactly! Thank you to those of you who contributed financially, gave us your time, took care of Mason, loaned my your FedEx number, and the many, many other things that have helped us move this project forward. Most of all, thank you for continuing to cheer us on. We're gonna have a hell of a party come this fall!

Okay, today is Julie and Monty's birthday. How often have you known a woman and her dog to share a birthday. I'm planning to meet Julie today to spend some much needed girl time together. Have a wonderful week and if you haven't already, join me in my "Give Away Ten A Day" Challenge. Go to my IW blog to join me or just follow along! http://www.intentionalwinning.blogspot.com/

My motivational words to send you off into your new week are to write down what it is you want to achieve. If you don't know, make time to get quiet and find an answer. It may not be "the" answer, but I bet it's leading you in the right direction. Put your goal on you list so you look at it, think about it, visualize it, and take some kind of action on it every single day. I bet you in no time, things will start to happen. Just start!

Have a great week!

No comments: