Cherries

Monday, October 5, 2009

Everybody's Happy!

Happy Fall Friends!

Dave was off this weekend at a civil war reenactment. I'm so glad he went. Marriage and family bring so many wonderful things, but all the additions mean some of our existing hobbies get pushed to the nether regions of God knows where. Dave loves reenacting and it's been more than six years since he's been able to really participate. Next year it's my intention that Dave will go to more events and Mason and I will go, too!

Mason and I did some busy work at home, went to the Auburn Home Show, and did several crafts together. Mason made a bird house, decorated a skeleton, and made a foam gingerbread house. I started feeling "not so good" on Sunday and I'm bummed to say I'm still not feeling so good. I'm gonna go take a hot bath and see if the heat will not only take the chill off, but make my achy bones feel better.

Sunday was Riley's 7th birthday. We had a Bowowlicious Barkday cake and we all made his day really special!

Next week it's time to get out the fall decorations and get the graveyard put together. Happy fall!

No comments: