Cherries

Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day!

While you take this day off from work and enjoy time with friends, take a moment to raise your glasses or share a moment of silence for those who gave all so you can celebrate today and every day.



As a military family, we are proud to serve and I am so grateful that today I am not honoring Dave's memory. We are blessed.

If you know a military family, especially one who is experiencing a deployment, reach out to them and do something to make their life easier. People came out of the woodwork to support me while Dave was deployed and some were people I didn't even know! If you want to know of a family, I know of several in my area if you want an introduction. Have a wonderful day, Dave is home so I know I will!

No comments: