Cherries

Monday, May 23, 2011

Spring Cleaning and More!

Oh happy day! It's Monday and I'm out of school for a few weeks. I'm spring cleaning and cleaning up the clutter that has crept back in after my last big decluttering project. Summer school starts on June 6th so I'm working hard in these two weeks I have off. Mason and I planted the front bed yesterday, isn't it pretty?

Dave is doing much better. His leg has returned to (well, close to) normal size and is not bruised like it was. He is bearing weight on it but not walking normally, it's going to be two to three months before he is feeling somewhat normal again.

There are some really exciting things happening with Intentional Winning. I'm not at liberty to share the details just yet, but I am hopeful and even excited about what's on the horizon and seeing my dreams a little bit closer to coming true. I will keep you posted as things unfold and I need to keep doing the work that produces the results.

I hope you are doing the things that are making your dreams come true because I have to tell you, it feels really good when fruits of your labor start to ripen! Happy Monday Friends, I'm so glad to have you in my life.

No comments: