Cherries

Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day! I know, it was yesterday but there is nothing wrong with celebrating the awesome guys who are our husbands and fathers to our kids. You all know I married a great guy but what you may not know is that I tell him frequently how happy he makes me and how our marriage and family life has so far exceeded my wildest dreams. Sadly, Dave was working out of town and was not home for Father's Day, ah, such is the life of a military family. No worries, the fact of the matter is our family has lots of fun without a holiday so I am certain we will celebrate Dave and make him feel our love! 

Mason is gearing up for summer food demos including the Sonoma-Marin Fair in Petaluma this week, the Napa County Fair on July 4th and the California State Fair on July 15th. In addition to cooking, Mason is really loving BMX biking. He started a BMX bike camp today and said it was the most fun he's had in a long time! I love that he wants to try so many things, but the fact of the matter is, there just aren't enough dollars or hours in the day to do all the things he wants to do. Does this sound familiar mom? Yes it does! Mason is just like I was at his age. 

Finally, it's official, we are moving and likely by the first week in July. The time lines are not firm yet, but I have already started purging and packing. It's a blessing and a curse but this is not my first rodeo, we will get through this. I hope all is well with you and yours! 

No comments: