Cherries

Monday, September 1, 2014

The Colors of Fall are Starting to Arrive!

As all of you know, Dave and I have been on Weight Watchers and doing lots more physical activity. Dave goes to a cross fit class two nights a week and I have been working a 3 mile hike 3-4 days a week. We usually go in the evening when it starts to cool off but when it's just me, I will often go in the morning. Look what I came upon while on my hike, yes, that is a gorgeous fall leaf! The trees are starting to change colors and though the days are still plenty warm, even hot, the mornings are crisp and cool. Ah, I love this time of year! I'm going to invite you into my kitchen to have a cup of coffee with me and send you off to have an awesome week! I have lots of fun mugs, but this is one of my all time favorites! Do you have a favorite coffee mug? Show me!

No comments: