Cherries

Monday, September 29, 2014

Then and Now - Mason Cooks

Then and Now - Mason Cooks - 2012-2014
Happy Monday! It's fall and it feels magnificent. Over the weekend, Mason and I were cooking at the Auburn Fall Home Show. We each had two demos but in reality, I had four (my two and sous cheffing for Mason while he did his two). It was great fun and it got me thinking, it was this very weekend/event where Mason did his very first cooking demo in September 2012 - he was 8 years old. Since that very first cooking demo, he's done nearly 30 live cooking demos from California to Connecticut and New York City in just 2 years. Additionally, he's made more than 100 videos for his You Tube channel - Wow! Very cool Mason, very cool! I've included a photo with that picture from the very first demo to the one he did yesterday. 

As September comes to a close, we are getting really excited for all the fun we have planned in October. The obvious holiday is Halloween and we all know how much Dave and Mason love Halloween. In addition to the pumpkins, decorations, trick or treating, and apple hill, we are going to Lexi and Jordan's wedding in Utah and after that, we are going on a Disney cruise! I am SO excited, it's possible I am more excited than Dave and Mason put together. 

So today I have homework to do and lots of other household minutia. Have a great day and set yourself up for an awesome week, it will be done before you know it!

No comments: