Cherries

Monday, June 8, 2015

Time for a Change

It's Monday again! After my rant last week, I got lots of support from so many of you and can I just tell you how much I appreciate all of you? Really! Some days it's harder than others to let the crap roll off my back, and from so many of your replies, it's clear you totally understand. 

I've made some changes with my work situation and I'm excited. I'm moving back to the office in Folsom where I worked when I did loans. It will be good on a number of accounts, we will be able to do loans in house, I will be able to work loan processing to make a little extra cash, and I will be earning more on my real estate transactions as well. As far as my clients are concerned, nothing will change, I'll still be me doing the best job I can do for you! 

Here is something fun I'm working on, one of my fellow film making students loved my idea about a project for and about women, getting real and finding the humor in being wives, mothers, and women in general, "What Your Momma Never Said Out Loud" is shaping up to be a hilarious web series on You Tube. Be sure to like us on Facebook and subscribe to our You Tube channel, here is our promo video and we will be shooting our first few webisodes this week. Stay tuned, this is going to be fun! Promo Video


I am excited about this  but I am also well aware that Rebecca and I are putting ourselves out there and we expect the hate mail to come. Heck, I get private messages regarding the way I am raising Mason and what I should and should not share about him/me/us on Facebook. Whatever! Bring it on, those who know me know I love my life (most of the time!), you all know that I feel incredibly blessed to be happily married and I have the opportunity to raise and be Mason's mom. Social media has become a platform to share and focus on the positive, I'm good with that but only when it's balanced some real life, nobody is happy all of the time - not even me! It's time to laugh, to look at the lighter side of real life...so here we go!

No comments: