Cherries

Monday, June 30, 2008

Only 177 Days Until Christmas!

Happy Monday and last day of June!

2008 is officially half way over and Christmas is only 177 days away! It seems like some areas of my life are on hyper-speed, while other areas are moving in slow motion! "Like what?" you ask. Mason is starting kindergarten in on August 13th! Dave turned 46 and when I met him, he was a spry 34! I know, I'm getting older too, but I'm still younger, always will be! Laughing! Where did twelve years go? The slow stuff is my retirement and being a millionaire! Is that one moviing slow for you, too? In any case, too fast or too slow, I am very grateful for my happy family, good health, and wonderful friends!

This week was good. Dave and I had a conversation with Kombi, Ltd., and they said they will send a letter of intent to license our gloves and want us to stop negotiating with the other company. That of course means they need to pay us to stop speaking with them, so hopefully that contract will get signed and executed. In the meantime, the other company has promised to have samples to us the week of July 7th. I'm not stopping that forward motion without the check from Kombi. That's the update. I'll keep you posted.

Other than that, we've just been staying home, had some of Mason's friends overnight on Friday, and just did the family thing this weekend. What about you, do you have any special plans this summer?

Today's Motivator:

"I don't think the important parts of life happen when you succeed. I they they come when you falter, or fall off the wagon and manage to get back up and stay the course. Getting back on track and seeing something through is far more rewarding than doing something that was too easy to begin with." - Kathy Partak

No comments: