Cherries

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thanks for the Get Well Wishes!

Well, I wanted to be the Wonder Woman that so many of you think I am... no such luck. Surgery is what it is, and certainly it's painful. I had my finger fixed on Tuesday. Wednesday was not so bad, but by the end of the day, I was miserable. This morning is okay, but I'm extremely aware of where my finger has been cut, messed with, painfully pinned, and sewn back up. To say it's uncomfortable is an understatement.

Dave has been awesome. His bedside manner has improved dramatically in the last few days, and that makes me soooooo very happy! I've said it before and I'll say it again, he's one of the good ones. Yes, I love my Flower!

Thanks for all the calls and e-mails wishing me well. I want to say for the record, "I did not fall off my horse, I was thrown!" There is a difference. Smiling, weakly, but smiling for sure.

No comments: